Welcome to the Indian Consulate
India’s diplomatic presence in Saudi Arabia goes back to pre-independence period when India had a Vice Consul in the British Embassy in Jeddah to look after Indian pilgrims who came to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Haj.
Independent India’s diplomatic mission was set up in Jeddah in 1948, initially as a Consulate, then as a Consulate General, a Legation, and in 1957 as a full fledged Embassy.
Latest NEWS and Events
- 22 Jul - Revised schedule of Indian Service Charge for all the visas for Russian nationals
- 10 Jul - POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE (FOR THOSE, WHO HAVE LIVED IN SAUDI ARABIA IN THE PAST)
- 23 Jun - Passport Seva Divas 24th June - Hon’ble External Affairs Minister’s Message
- 12 Mar - More than 25 Indian Companies are in “The Big 5 Saudi” Exhibition
- 4 Mar - Know India Program (KIP) by Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs
- Inviting Quotation for preparing/ installing Signboards at Pilgrims' Buildings at Makkah for Haj 2014
- Addendum to the Notice regarding supply of various items during Haj 2014
- Notice for hiring transportation for pilgrims staying in Azizia (Makkah) during Haj 2014
- Tender Notice for Supply of various items at pilgrims' building at Makkah during Haj 2014
- Haj Policy for Haj (2013-2017)