Welcome to the Indian Consulate
India’s diplomatic presence in Saudi Arabia goes back to pre-independence period when India had a Vice Consul in the British Embassy in Jeddah to look after Indian pilgrims who came to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Haj.
Independent India’s diplomatic mission was set up in Jeddah in 1948, initially as a Consulate, then as a Consulate General, a Legation, and in 1957 as a full fledged Embassy.
Latest NEWS and Events
- 12 May - Applications are invited from residents in Saudi Arabia and having valid Iqama/national ID for one post of Clerk/receptionist (Application form attached)
- 6 May - Press Release - Consular tours to Abha and Tabuk
- 30 Apr - Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Computer Programmer (Application form attached)
- 16 Mar - Location Map for Jeddah-2 Centre at Madina Road Jeddah
- 15 Jan - Standard Syllabus for Teaching Hindi to the Foreigners
- Applications are invited from the Housing Groups which are accommodating pilgrims in Madinah Al Munawwarah Haj Season - 2015 (1436 AH) – Performa attached.
- Sealed quotations from licensed and reputed companies are invited for providing transport arrangement to the Indian pilgrims staying at Azizia
- Tender Notice - Bedsheet & Pillow Cover - Haj 2015
- Tender Notice - Plastic Items 2015
- Extension for last date for submission of proposals for Catering Services in Madinah