Welcome to the Indian Consulate
India’s diplomatic presence in Saudi Arabia goes back to pre-independence period when India had a Vice Consul in the British Embassy in Jeddah to look after Indian pilgrims who came to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Haj.
Independent India’s diplomatic mission was set up in Jeddah in 1948, initially as a Consulate, then as a Consulate General, a Legation, and in 1957 as a full fledged Embassy.
Latest NEWS and Events
- Notice for hiring transportation for pilgrims staying in Azizia (Makkah) during Haj 2014
- Tender Notice for Supply of various items at pilgrims' building at Makkah during Haj 2014
- Haj Policy for Haj (2013-2017)
- Applications are invited from Indian/Saudi nationals for temporary posts of Data Entry Operators, Clerks, Drivers and Messengers for Haj season – 2014
- SUGGESTED NORMS & PROCEDURES FOR SELECTION OF BUILDINGS FOR PILGRIMS AT MAKKAH HAJ-2014 (1435 H)