Welcome to the Indian Consulate
India’s diplomatic presence in Saudi Arabia goes back to pre-independence period when India had a Vice Consul in the British Embassy in Jeddah to look after Indian pilgrims who came to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Haj.
Independent India’s diplomatic mission was set up in Jeddah in 1948, initially as a Consulate, then as a Consulate General, a Legation, and in 1957 as a full fledged Embassy.
Latest NEWS and Events
- 30 Jun - Digital India Week
- 11 Jun - International Day of Yoga Presentations, Workshop and Conference
- 1 Jun - Last date of receiving applications for Assistant Computer Programmer is extended to : 14.06.2015
- 1 Jun - Last date of receiving applications for Clerk/receptionist is extended to : 14.06.2015
- 12 May - Applications are invited from residents in Saudi Arabia and having valid Iqama/national ID for one post of Clerk/receptionist (Application form attached)
- Extension for last date for submission of proposals for Catering Services in Madinah
- Applications are invited from the Housing Groups which are accommodating pilgrims in Madinah Al Munawwarah Haj Season - 2015 (1436 AH) – Performa attached.
- Sealed quotations from licensed and reputed companies are invited for providing transport arrangement to the Indian pilgrims staying at Azizia
- Tender Notice - Bedsheet & Pillow Cover - Haj 2015
- Tender Notice - Plastic Items 2015