Welcome to the Indian Consulate
India’s diplomatic presence in Saudi Arabia goes back to pre-independence period when India had a Vice Consul in the British Embassy in Jeddah to look after Indian pilgrims who came to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Haj.
Independent India’s diplomatic mission was set up in Jeddah in 1948, initially as a Consulate, then as a Consulate General, a Legation, and in 1957 as a full fledged Embassy.
Latest NEWS and Events
- 23 May - Hiring of Local Security Guards by Consulate General of India, Jeddah
- 18 May - Indian News April 2016 Vol.XX No.2
- 23 Feb - INDIA INVESTMENT SUMMIT 2016 - PROJECT INFORMATION REPORT
- 25 Jan - LIST OF MUSHAIRA INVITEES
- 18 Aug - Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Computer Programmer (Application form attached)
- Sealed quotations from licensed and reputed bus companies with its own bus fleet, are invited for providing transport arrangement to the Indian pilgrims staying at Azizia (Makhattatul Bank & Bin Humaid) for their movement to and from Azizia to Harem Sharief (including tunnels) during Haj 2016. The quotations should be submitted, along with documentary evidences of company's valid license, experience, turnover and proposed plan of action, to Haj Section, Consulate General of India, Jeddah latest by May 27, 2016 (till 1200 hrs.).
- Reference Tender Notice regarding submission of quotations for supply of Buckets, Mugs, WC Brush with base, Toilet Wiper, Toilets mug (LOTA), broom with Dust Pan and Disinfectant at the building of Indian Haj Pilgrims Office till 5th May 2016. Date for submission of quotations has now been extended till 19th May 2016. All companies are hereby informed submit their quotations latest by 19th May 2016 (till 1200 hrs.).
- Applications are invited from the owners of Housing Groups which are accommodating pilgrims in Madinah Al Munawwarah and are duly approved by the Ministry of Haj, Branch of Madinah for providing houses to the Indian Haj Pilgrims Office during Haj season – 2016 (1437H).
- Sealed quotations from licensed and reputed companies are invited for providing the services for transport arrangement to the Indian pilgrims staying at Azizia (Makhattatul Bank & Bin Humaid) at Makkah during Haj 2016.
- Sealed quotations from licensed and reputed companies are invited for supplying of Bucket, Mug, WC brush with base, Toilet Wiper, Toilet mug(Lota), Broom with Dust pan and disinfectant at the building of Indian pilgrims at Makkah during Haj 2016. The quotations should be submitted to Haj Section, Consulate General of India, Jeddah latest by May 05, 2016 (till 1200 hrs.).