Welcome to the Indian Consulate
India’s diplomatic presence in Saudi Arabia goes back to pre-independence period when India had a Vice Consul in the British Embassy in Jeddah to look after Indian pilgrims who came to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Haj.
Independent India’s diplomatic mission was set up in Jeddah in 1948, initially as a Consulate, then as a Consulate General, a Legation, and in 1957 as a full fledged Embassy.
Latest NEWS and Events
- 18 Aug - Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Computer Programmer (Application form attached)
- 30 Jun - Digital India Week
- 11 Jun - International Day of Yoga Presentations, Workshop and Conference
- 1 Jun - Last date of receiving applications for Assistant Computer Programmer is extended to : 14.06.2015
- 1 Jun - Last date of receiving applications for Clerk/receptionist is extended to : 14.06.2015