Know India Programme (KIP)
The Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India is organizing the 36th edition of Know India Program (KIP) from Ist to 25th October 2016 to strengthen engagement with young overseas Indians. This KIP will be for a duration of 25 days of which participants will spend nearly 10 days in a select state. Focus of this KIP will be Punjab state.
1. The programme is open to persons of Indian origin in the age group of 18-30 years.
2. Selected participants would be provided air tickets for their journey from the country of residence to India and back by the Consulate General of India, Jeddah. 10% (ten percent) of the total cost of air tickets would be borne by the participants.
3. Minimum qualification required for applying is graduate or studying for graduation.
4. The applicantshould be able to converse in English.
5. Non Resident Indians (NRIs) are not eligible to apply.
Duly filled in application form in all respects with a passport size photograph should reach the Librarian, Consulate General of India, Tahliya Street, Jeddah PO Box No. 952, Jeddah-21421 (Saudi Arabia) on or before 28.08.2016. For the application form, please contact Mr. Saeed Ahmad, Librarian, Consulate General of India, Jeddah, Tel: 6614027, Mobile: 0545071044 between 10 AM to 4 PM on any working day.